The Zoom plugin for Microsoft Outlook is designed to make planning a conference in Microsoft Outlook fast and convenient. The plugin allows you to schedule and start instant Zoom conferences, as well as convert existing conference events into Zoom conferences. The Outlook plugin can also sync your free/busy time with the Zoom client based on your Outlook calendar events (PC only, requires version 3.5 or higher-download the latest version).
The Zoom Outlook plugin is designed to work directly in your Microsoft Outlook client or as an add-in for Outlook web. This Outlook plugin places the Zoom button directly on the standard Outlook toolbar and allows you to start or schedule a meeting with a single click.
You can download the zoom plugin MSI file for Microsoft Outlook in the download Center. After the download is complete, run the MSI file and follow the instructions in the installation wizard to complete the installation. Before using the plugin, you need to restart Outlook.
Some versions of Outlook do not support the “Schedule a conference” or “Start an instant conference” features. If you don’t see them on the main feed, check if they appear after you create a new appointment or calendar event.
- Creating the current Zoom conference invitation
- Open your calendar invitation in Outlook.
- Select “Schedule a conference” or “Personal audio conference” to schedule a conference of the type you selected
- When planning a conference, select the necessary settings in the settings window.
- Click “Continue”.
- Details will be automatically added to the invitation.
- Click Save and close.