Zoom remote conferencing service has become an indispensable tool for many users in quarantine conditions. It is thanks to this application that many companies support business communication. In this article, we will tell you how to download Zoom on Mac.
The Zoom site provides automatic loading of the desktop version of the app. This process starts immediately after you first try to join a meeting or create your own. However, you can download the app manually from the Zoom Download Center at any time.
Here’s how you can download Zoom on Mac:
- Open the Zoom Download Center. It is available at https://zoom.us/download;
- Click the blue “Download” button located under “Zoom client for conferences”. This is the basic Zoom app for Mac computers;
- download Zoom for Mac
Depending on the browser settings, a pop-up window will appear on the screen where you need to confirm the download from the site. Select the “Allow” option»;
- After that, the download will start immediately. Go to the downloaded file (in Safari and Google Chrome, you can find it in the upper-right corner);
- Download Zoom for Mac
- Double-click to open the file
- This will start the installation process. Click “Continue” when the installation pop-up window appears. If necessary, select Continue again.
The app installation will be completed very quickly. Then the registration page will appear on the screen. Enter your Meeting ID to join the meeting, or register/log in to create your own.
How do I connect to a video conference for an old MacBook user?
The Zoom app comes to the rescue. The program is compatible even with mac OS 10.7 and does not need additional SOFTWARE. Group broadcast of 720p HD video with a connection speed of 1.5 Mbit / s and no requirements for the minimum amount of RAM put the app in the lead.
When you first launch the notification Center conference client, mac OS asks you to configure the Zoom notification output format. Move the slider “Show notifications from the app zoom.us” go to the active position, select the “Banners” app warning style, and don’t reset the checkboxes.