To log in to the Zoom account, the user must enter their email address and the password set during registration. So one of the main tips for Internet security is to regularly change the authorization data. This greatly increases the protection of user data.
First, we will talk about changing your account password. This procedure is only available on the official website. In other words, you won’t be able to use it through a computer program or mobile app.
Now let’s look at the instruction itself. The procedure in this case is as follows:
• In any Internet browser, go to the Zoom page.
• Enter your account information, as well as the code from the image, if required.
• Confirm your login using the blue button.
• Go to the “Profile” section if it is not open.
• Find the “Login and Password” column.
• Click the “Edit” button.
A special form opens. In the upper column, enter the old code from your account. And in the other two – a new one.
• Click on the “Save changes” button.
• And then-on “OK” in the new window.
• Now log in to your profile again on all devices.
Changing the conference password
Initially, you can log in to a video conference either using a special link from the organizer, or using an ID and access code. So it can also be edited or completely removed. First, let’s analyze the first case.
Instructions for computers and laptops:
• Log in to your Zoom account if you haven’t done so before.
• Go to the “Conferences” tab.
• Click the marked button:
• Enter the new code in the text field.
• Click on “Save”.
Instructions for smartphones and tablets:
• Launch the Zoom mobile app and log in if required.
• Visit the “Conferences” section by clicking on the corresponding item from the bottom panel.
• Now tap on the “Edit” button.
• Edit the connection code in the appropriate column.
• Save your changes by clicking the appropriate button in the upper-right corner of the screen.